One small step for girls, one giant leap for womankind.1.
Download a banking app.”
2. Drink more herbal tea. It will save your life.
3. Making your own coffee/tea instead of buying it will make you a rich woman.
4. Always have at least 6 chap sticks stocked up.
5. Check out thrift stores. You may have to wash things three times before you get the old lady smell out, but it’s well worth it.
6. Never buy cheap jeans.
7. Buy cheap sunglasses instead.
8. Don’t chase boys.
9. Wrinkle spray and a hair dryer erase all need to ever use an iron for all of you lazy ironers like me.
10. Wear slippers when you have to drive in heels.
11. Wear slippers when you’re travelling.
12. Wear slippers at all moments that it’s even slightly acceptable to wear slippers.
13. Spend a little extra money on your make up; it’s so worth it.
14. Get running sneakers that are actually effective and not just cute.
15. NEVER go to bed with your make up on.
16. Get like a thousand packs of make up wipes, because they work the best.
17. Buy your wine from a box, it’s way more cost efficient and being “wine classy” is so overrated.
18. Carry headphones in your pocket at all times.
19. Pick your girls over your boyfriend often, because almost always, the guys come and go and the girls are still there.
20. Get a really nice strapless or “sticky bra” and you will realize how much better everything looks without your old straps popping out.
21. Wash your face.
22. THE DOLLAR TREE CAN AND WILL SAVE YOUR SOUL.
23. Never neglect to paint your toe nails.
24. Eat breakfast.
25. Make a summer playlist for when you need to walk in the cold and start actually getting depressed.
26. Get a super awesome coffee mug.
27. Realize that you can pull off red lipstick, rock it girl.
28. Make guys take you on dates that don’t involve a bar or dingy basement.
29. Never try dieting pills or fads. It’s all a bunch of garbage, just be healthy.
30. Call your mom when you need help.
31. Forget name brands. No one really cares, and you will have three times the wardrobe to choose from if you shop at Tj Maxx and Marshalls first.
32. Make sure you have at least one friend that likes your favorite TV shows.
33. And your favorite snacks.
34. There is this amazing invention called “boob tape” to wear with strapless dresses and you need to purchase it. You don’t need twenty candid photos of you pulling up your dress on the dance floor at a formal event anymore.
35. Ask for a white coat underneath the color when you get your nails done and the color you wanted looks so much more vibrant. Also, go for the glitz nail.
36. Never spend too much time crying over a boy.
37. Order the dressing or sauce on the side ladies. You’d be amazed at the difference.
38. Always try clothing on before you buy it. Don’t even try to reason with yourself, “Well I don’t need to try this on”, yes you do.
39. Drink as much water as humanly possible.
40. One foundation does not fit all. Your skin is unique; so spend the time to get a foundation that doesn’t look like you just smudged your face with paint.
41. Use your iCalendar on your phone for reminders. It sends you emails and will give you instant organization.
42. Get a microwaveable heat pad. Your cramps and back will thank you for the rest of your days.
43. Understand that Ben and Jerry’s will always be the best remedy for a broken heart and no shame is ever needed in that.
44. Stock your car, desk, and bags with hand sanitizer.
45. Keep Advil in your purse for your every day headaches.
46. Band-Aids too, heels are beautiful little monsters.
47. Befriend store associates because they actually will help you.
48. Light butter popcorn is actually a great choice.
49. Exercise when you’re stressed out.
50. You can and will never have too many pairs of underwear. Buy as many as you want girlfriend.
51. Find the perfect moisturizer.
52. Accessories are life changing.
53. Take bubble baths.
54. Have granola bars on hand at all times.
55. Read as much as you can for your own enjoyment. You shouldn’t forget about what interests you.
56. Look natural in photos and smile with your teeth. Don’t do that weird grimace smile; your teeth are perfect just the way they are.
57. Don’t blow off going to the doctor or dentist. It’s incredibly important to take care of your body.
58. Get your beauty sleep.
59. Use hand lotion.
60. Make chocolate chip pancakes when ever possible.